
Here are some pics of Cape Town....perhaps I should just take a moment to show off its beauty. The picture below of is of Table Mountain with its "table cloth" on.

The picture below is of sunrise one morning. I may have had some trouble adjusting to the jetlag. I even woke up before the local rooster for about 4 days in a row. For those of you who know me, I don't get up early. I'm not kidding when I say I was waking up at 5:00am. It was great to catch the sunrise though. Often when I travel my goal is to catch a sunrise.
Below is Simontown's Bay. We often made our driver pull off on the side of the road to take pictures of things like this....
Below is a view of Cape Town from the shore of Robben Island.

1 comment:
Those pictures are beautiful.
I've never been to S Africa (or anywhere in Africa, for that matter), and this was nice to see.
Post a Comment